1. Season the chicken with white pepper chili flakes and salt cover and marinade in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. In high heat warm 2 tbs canola or sunflower oil then brown the chicken serving side first always. This will take about 3 minutes for both sides. Keep the chicken aside covered.
3. Reduce the heat to medium in the same pan saute onions,mushroom, peppers and garlic for 5 mutes then add the chicken back into the veggies.
4. Season with white or cracked
black pepper and chicken stock powder. Stir to combine.
5. In a small bowl mix the creamonaise with chutney and 3/4 cups of water. Pour over the chicken and veggie mixture.
Simmer for 30 minutes in medium low heat.
6. After 30 minutes taste and then adjust the seasoning adding a little salt and a squeeze of lemon juice to bring out all those other yummy flavours.
Now steam broccoli florets by placing them in a microwave bowl with a sprinkle of cracked black pepper, salt and 1 tbs water. Cover ad microwave for 3-4minutes and serve with this chicken dish or place on top as garnish.